- Accent: hardly any.
- Booze: Irish Coffee; dark beer
- Chore I Hate: refrigerator cleaning.
- Dog or Cat: neither. If I had to pick one, it'd be the smart one, the one I'm not allergic to.
- Essential Electronics: digital camera
- Favorite Cologne(s): flowers
- Gold or Silver: silver, mostly.
- Hometown: my parents still live there, but it's changed so much....
- Insomnia: Not once I lay down.
- Job Title: probationary phronetic pontificator
- Kids: One Little Anachronism
- Living arrangements: single-family dwelling
- Most admirable trait: intelligence?
- Number of sexual partners: low single digits
- Overnight hospital stays: no
- Phobias: not really.
- Quote: "In a word, in history, as elsewhere, the causes cannot be assumed. They are to be looked for. . ." -- Marc Bloch, The Historian's Craft, p. 197.
- Religion: Liberal Judaism
- Siblings: Smarter than me.
- Time I wake up: 6-ish
- Unusual talent or skill: modular origami
- Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts are pretty much the only vegetable I've managed to avoid eating ever. Not sure why, to be honest.
- Worst habit: blogging instead of working
- X-rays: not in a long time.
- Yummy foods I make: chocolate fondue. Also chicken soup.
- Zodiac sign: western: Sagittarius; Chinese: sheep.
Friday, September 22, 2006