Sunday, March 11, 2007

Education Quizzes: Past, Present, Future

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma? [via]
Create a Quiz


If I got wrong the question I think I did, then I actually got 100%, because Iranians aren't Arabs. Never learned that in high school, though.
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Book Snob
Dedicated Reader
Literate Good Citizen
Non-Reader
Fad Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You? [via]
Create Your Own Quiz

Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful
You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.

You Should Study:

Art
Art history
Architecture
Comparative religions
Eastern religion
Education
Music
Philosophy


That's when I say I like studying alone. It does indeed cover a lot of my interests, academic and otherwise. But I don't really: it's just the way things are done most of the time. I like studying in groups, too (it's a blogging thing?) and when I answer that way, I get a bit closer:
Your Learning Style: Expressive and Tenacious

You love to learn about new cultures, ideas, and theories.

You Should Study:

Anthropology
Counseling
Education
Ethnic Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
History
Literature
Music
Philosophy
Eastern Religion

1 comment:

Ahistoricality said...

Damn. Well, then I probably got a math question wrong. Or maybe a science one, which I would feel a bit better about.... for no good reason.