Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Google Meme: Fun with autocomplete

Via EotAW:
Newest mental toy:

1. Go to Google.
2. Type in the beginning of a common phrase (e.g., “how do I..”, “where are…”, “is barack…”)
3. Look at the drop-down list of suggested searches.
4. If appropriate, laugh riotously.

My result was, for me professionally, deeply disturbing
Read 'em and weep:

history of valentine's day
history of basketball
history of soccer
history of the internet
history of israel
history of mardi gras
history of st. patrick's day
history of computers
history of baseball
history of football

What comes up for you?

1 comment:

Terry said...

Where is my refund
Where is the love lyrics
Where is my mind lyrics
Where is Chuck Norris
Where is the g spot
Where is your appendix
Where is dubai

Or to sum it up: where is my refund on Chuck Norris' appendix and g spot.