Sunday, March 28, 2010

Comment Elsewhere: Humorless

In comments at Grant Jones' blog I responded to Mr. Jones comment
Jack, I agree that Breitbart will have to be careful of doctored video being submitted as "proof." I wouldn't put such attempts past Progressives who believe that our means justify their ends.

with a well-deserved

ROFLMAO

Breitbart, after all, is the employer/sponsor of the infamous James O'Keefe, whose heavily doctored, fraudulent ACORN videos caused so much ruckus.

Mr. Jones has deleted my comment. To my knowledge, it's the first time he's done this, and he's certainly within his rights to do so. But it stinks.

(Also, as an aside, I'm not sure what "our means justify their ends" actually means...)

1 comment:

SEK said...

Anyone trained in anything should--and will, when I am King--know the difference between "bias" and "biased."