Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What Religion is YOUR Superhero or Supervillain?

Via the usually philosophical Brandon, I found this index of the religious affiliations/beliefs of a wide swath of comic book heroes, supporting characters and villains. So, I've added, to this quiz [via], their religious affiliations.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman (Methodist)
80%
Spider-Man (Protestant)
65%
Iron Man (Secular/Agnostic)

50%
Robin (Christian)

45%
Hulk (lapsed Catholic)
45%
Green Lantern (various)

40%
Supergirl (Methodist)

38%
Catwoman (Catholic)

35%
Batman (lapsed Episcopalian/Catholic)
35%
The Flash (nominal Christian)

20%
Wonder Woman (Greco-Roman Classical)
18%
You are mild-mannered, good, strong, Methodist, and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Adding this result to my quiz and meme index, I note that I took this before and came out almost the same. Does it mean anything that I'm a bit more Superman than I was six months ago?

No comments: