Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mathematical Doggerel

No, it's not good poetry in the sense that we usually mean good poetry. It's even pretty weak as song lyrics. BUT, I maintain that it is a fantastic example of the power of hyperlinks to add meaning and create poetry which utilizes directed extra-dimensional meanings.... I have to figure out what I'm talking about, but I'm pretty sure that hyperlinks themselves are a poetic element which has yet to be properly considered by the rhetoriticians and aestheticians [I think I just made up two new words, myself]. [via Historio-blogography, his other blog]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, today was the day that I studied for (except for a brief surfing break) and took my discrete mathematics final. I actually got all the jokes in that thing.

Decker