Saturday, May 14, 2005

No, but I've dated....

theory slut
You are a Theory Slut. The true elite of the postmodernists, you collect avant-garde Indonesian hiphop compilations and eat journal articles for breakfast. You positively live for theory. It really doesn't matter what kind, as long as the words are big and the paragraph breaks few and far between.
What kind of postmodernist are you!?
brought to you by Quizilla

I wonder what would happen if I changed my last answer? Depp's the only one I'd actually date twice, but if I'm really Theory Slut, I ought to be willing to experiment... oddly enough, all other answers produce:

grassroots activist
You are a Grassroots Activist. Anti-capitalist, anti-patrist, anti-authoritarian, whatever, you're just fuckin' anti. You probably tell people you hate postmodernism, but that assertion elides the complex interdependencies among academic poststructuralism and
street-level activism. You don't bathe regularly, and know at least one person who has scabies.
No, that's not it, either..... [via Ralph Luker]

No comments: