Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

You are Milk Chocolate
A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds. You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life. Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

The description isn't totally wrong, to be fair. But I don't identify any of that with white chocolate: sweet but insubstantial, elegant in appearance but adding little flavor... not me!

[UPDATE: Yes, I see that it says Milk Chocolate. I'm not sure what happened, because I clearly remember it coming up as White Chocolate before. Brain spasm, as my brother used to say, I guess. For the record, I don't think that's a terribly good description of Milk Chocolate, either.]

No comments: