Friday, March 24, 2006

Kierkegaard Lives

With Eric Muller taking a bit of a breather, and since I can't stand the Volokh crew for more than twelve seconds a week, I've been a bit low on good legal blogging lately. Domestic, anyway; Exploring International Law's still going strong.

Synchronicity! I've been getting lately a few more messages (two) than I used to (zero), noting that I'd been mentioned in a blog and "would I like to exchange links?" I have this thing, though: I don't blogroll someone unless I actually read them and want to acknowledge that I read them; it's not an endorsement, as such, but it does make a public statement. There are definitely a few blogs in my RSS reader that aren't listed here, because I just don't get enough out of them or I read them more to monitor than to learn/enjoy; blogs like that will sometimes get linked in posts, but I wouldn't blogroll them. I'm picky, what can I say? It's my blog.

I was pleasantly surprised, then, to get a note from I. M. Kierkegaard that I'd been mentioned favorably and blogrolled. Naturally, I went to check it out, and found that -- in addition to being named after one of the few theological philosophers who could actually write worth a damn -- he's got a nice little legal blog going, with a good stream of articles about decisions and events. I was particularly interested in the DNA testing exoneration and the "Anticipatory warrant" decision.

So I think it's time to add him (and Chainik Hocker, below) to the sidebar.

1 comment:

Kierkegaard Lives said...

Thanks so much, and best wishes.

Kierkegaard