Saturday, May 13, 2006

Five Senses Meme

Favorite sensations, five each [via]:

unforced smiles
natural colors in sunlight
Someone using something I made
unashamed modern art, in person
unexpected animals

Dvorak's "New World" Symphony
a small group singing "Oseh Shalom" with counterpoint (usually me)
the opening theme of "A Prairie Home Companion" (either the current one or "Hello, Love")
birdsong in a quiet place

child's hair
fresh, clean professional clothes
the tug of ripe fruit coming off the tree
an unrequested shoulder rub (certain people, of course)

dark, dark chocolate
chunks of garlic in a stew or soup
eggs benedict florentine
soft, fresh mozzerella
Matzo balls in chicken soup

random flowers on a light breeze
the inside of a spice shop (or the outside of a spice factory)
medium roast coffee
new books

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this the first time through, but I thought I'd let you know this made me smile.