via, whose formatting is more orthodox...
Update (5 May): The more I thought about this, the less I liked both the formatting and some of the answers (actually, the problem is the questions...). I've made some changes (none to the "today/yesterday" questions, though).
Two Names You Go By
1. *-**** [redacted to avoid embarrassment]
2. ***** [censored for national security]
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. red shirt
2. unique gold wedding band
Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
2. trust (got 'em)
Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. A really, really good (compact, high res, optic zoom) digital camera
Two pets you had/have:
1. Never had a pet.
2. I have a tribble, though.
Two Favorite Sports:
Two people who will fill this out:
1. I don't tag.
2. I don't tag.
Two things you did last night:
1. Ate palak paneer
2. went to bed early.
Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Winsteads (KC)
2. IHOP (anywhere)
Two People that live in your house:
2. the Little Anachronism.
Two things you like about yourself:
1. intelligence, which I try to use in the service of others
2. thoughtfulness, empathy, moderation ....
Two things you ate today:
1. moon pie
2. leftover palak paneer
Two people you Last Talked To:
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. eating pizza
2. driving to preschool
Two things that make you laugh:
1. playing nonsense word games with Little Anachronism
2. Le Show.
Two Favorite Holidays: (both festivals of freedom)
1. July 4th
Two last films you've seen:
1. Singin' In The Rain