I'm a Mandarin!
Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz. [via]
No surprises there....
If you need help exercising your mind, this Mandarin heartily recommends
- science fiction: Early Bengali science fiction is on the agenda today
- law: bicycle searches incident to arrest. What's to search on a bicycle...
- Public Relations: Don't joke about your job, not if your job matters.
- Technology: You own your computer. But you don't control it.
- Recess: Carnival of Kid Comedy is up! (Book Titles You'll Never See [can't do anything about the auto-play video except pause it, sorry] and invisibility)
I cannot stop at every chaotic scene like this; I have an appointment with some pygmies. Besides, my UN escort says cheerfully, “This is a warzone, so we shouldn’t stop like this. Oh, don’t worry. They won’t shoot you. Just make you carry their things and rape you a bit.”Think it's not your problem? Think again, and ask yourself what our government can or should be doing about this. Because it can and it should.