Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm an Angel? I'm a Wizard!

You scored as Angel. Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel

75%

Mermaid

67%

Faerie

67%

Dragon

50%

WereWolf

42%

Demon

0%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

Angel is a bit of a stretch. Though, I'd note that I only got 3/4ths of an Angel; I also scored half a dragon. Perhaps I'm a fiery angel?
You are a Wizard!
Take the "How Do You Use Magic?" test! Written by Brimo
That's more like it!

No comments: