Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Unitarian Joke

I was going to leave the Unitarian Jihad alone (how many Unitarian jokes does it take before you realize there's only one Unitarian joke?), but I had to see what name they'd give me:
Sibling Katana of Patience
This won't help those of you who are wondering about my gender, of course -- and I swear I didn't prompt them for gender-neutral, either. Schism is common to both revolution and religion, so I also have a Reformed Unitarian Jihad name:
Pistol of Acceptance
, but I think I'm going to stick with the orthodox sect, for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Brother Burning Revolver of Love! according to the Reformed movement!

lol

RitaManeata said...

I am Sister Cattle Prod of Enlightenment.

Or according to the Reformed, Sister Chakram of Kindness.

Although the naming committee just renamed me Sister Hammer of Desirable Debate.