1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up?
If the Little Anachronism doesn't get us up first.
2. What time does your alarm go off?
Weekdays: 6:25 am
Weekends: not at all, or 7:25
3. What sound does it make?
4. Do you hit the snooze button? How many times?
Rarely. If I have the time to lounge, I just lounge.
5. If you have a partner, do they have a separate alarm?
No. Same kid, same clock.
6. Does your partner get up at the same time, earlier or later?
Spouse tends to get to bed earlier, can get up earlier more easily.
7. Is your clock set ahead? If so, by how much?
No. I use official time to reset my clocks regularly.
8. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
Go to the bathroom.
9. Do you eat breakfast? If so, what?
Weekdays: granola, cheerios, raisins; juice; coffee.
Weekends: chocolate chip corn muffins and assorted cheeses; waffles or pancakes
10. How long does it take you to get ready?
11. On the weekends, what time do you get up?
Depends. We sort of alternate getting up with Little Anachronism, so it could be 6-ish or it could be 8-ish...
12. Do you lounge or do you jump into action?
Depends on what needs doing. I like a little lounging in my schedule. But I'm capable of remarkable speed when provoked.
13. In an ideal world, what time would you get up?
14. How many hours of sleep do you typically get?
5-7 hours at night. An hour or two of nap about every third day, too.
15. How many hours of sleep do you want to get?
Via Little Professor
Post a Comment