Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More things to think about

Carnival of Feminists seems to have mostly recovered from the comic critique fixation and moved on in some nice directions.

Prisons just got Constitutional protection from inmate lawsuits, which Eric Muller's guest blogger says is even worse, human rights-wise, than any of their other recent decisions. I'm inclined to agree.

I love Brian Ulrich, with his plague on both houses analysis of the Israel-Palestine problem.

Osama bin Laden likes George W. Bush.... I didn't say it, the CIA did. And the CIA is done looking for him, which suggests that the feeling's mutual.

Why are we barking up new trees, when we're still cleaning up after Reagan and Bush I, and we can't even convince North Korea to stop testing duds.

And Orac needs links if he's gonna make the big time. Links from bigger bloggers than me, that is....

No comments: