Sunday, July 16, 2006

1001 Ahistorical Posts

In honor of this, my 1001st post and the beginning of my first official hiatus, here is a review of some of my most notable work here. I posted a few of these in response to this survey, but this is more comprehensive and categorized.

Significant StatementsRegular FeaturesHumorAs for the hiatus (which has nothing to do with my parents discovering this site; sheer coincidence) I will continue to post quotations, maybe an odd quiz or meme or picture, irregularly until I decide I have the time and energy to come back to this, my least professional outlet. I'll still be around -- I'm not giving up blogging or commenting, just trying to focus my energies. Any future posts worthy of note will be collected elsewhere, though the indexes on the sidebar will continue to be updated as appropriate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your other projects. I hope this doesn't mean you are not going to still visit the Dougout and leave comments occassionally.

Ahistoricality said...

Thanks.

I'll still be out and about sometimes; I'm sure I'll be over at your place.

I haven't run out of things to say, just need to say them elsewhere for a while.

Sour Duck said...

All the links to your comment policy seem to have disappeared.

Ahistoricality said...

That's true, which is odd, because I know I got links from a couple of other blogs (Orac -- which was a Blogger blog -- and Slant Truth, as well as Sour Duck). I wonder if their database of links expires after a while?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog vacation! I'll be looking forward to your return, whenever you're ready to take it up again.

EHT said...

Everyone needs a break now and then. Thanks for the links to your "good stuff" yet I've always enjoyed all of your posts. :)

IAMB said...

A break can be a good thing... helped me keep what little remaining sanity I had. Take care of yourself and send out a mass email when you get back. I'll be waiting.