Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Pick the Weakest Link! or something like that.

I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY EYES
Which Annoying B-list Celebrity Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey.
Which Annoying B-list Celebrity Are You?

Buck up boyo, you're Anne Robinson!

When you're not offending the Welsh or stupid Americans on the dumbed-down transatlantic version of your hate-filled, lowest common denominator gameshow, you're being mean to people and pulling the legs off injured animals. We've seen you.

Frankly, all this anger would be best directed towards evil corporations, which you did for a while at the helm of the BBC's Watchdog programme - the only show infinitely better with you on it. As it is, you've suddenly become a multi-million-dollar institution, spawning clones in hundreds of countries, presumably all winking in that terrifying "I look cuddly now, but I can hurt you. Oh yes, I can hurt you bad" way.

Maybe you're ultra-famous, but you'll always be a B-list celebrity in our eyes. At least you're not writing for the Daily Mail any more.
via Samantha Burns who put me on her "random blogroll" (I assume, briefly, but welcome to her readers all the same!) but who came out as Pauly Shore on the quiz. I can't figure out how to access an "all results" page, so I don't know if I entirely agree with this result or not.... but for now I'll take it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.