Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pre-spin... you know it's coming

Cunning Realist suggests some likely interpretations of a recent poll in Iraq:
1. Democracy is a messy process.
2. 82% of Iraqis are dead-enders.
3. The poll takers were in their last throes.
4. A rock-solid 18% does not strongly oppose our military presence! As the other 82% of Iraqis stand up, we will stand down.
5. Less than 26 years of age, looking for a job, and without enough money for even basic needs? Terrorist.
The last one strikes me as implausible, as a FOX news talking point, but the rest of it.... wait and see.

No comments: