Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feminist Blogging

The Ninth Carnival of Feminists is the usual rich collection.

The first one I clicked to, and very well written, is this discussion of intergender friendship which expires with age....

The second was an example of very poorly thought out window displays. I don't mind the mannequins so much, but the signage is disturbingly semi-literate....

I also recommend the patriarchy/English translator. For the rest, you'll just have to read it yourself. The descriptions are nice and clear, so you'll find something....

3 comments:

Sour Duck said...

Ha, I nominated "The Patriarchy Phrasebook" by Laurelin in the Rain.

Ahistoricality said...

Apparently I need to start reading your linkblog.... though if I do that, there won't be as many pleasant surprises in the Carnival. Hmm.

Sour Duck said...

I'm not sure if I link blogged that one - if I nominate a piece it doesn't necessarily mean I've link blogged it, and vice-versa.